Friday, February 10, 2006

Invites Sent Out

Ed just gave me the class list a few minutes ago, and I sent out blogger.com invites to everyone. If you don't have an invitation to join the blog please email me and I'll get you another. Now that everyone (should be) signed up, feel free to both create your own top-level posts and reply to other peoples' posts. Enjoy!!

Also, don't miss all of the cool links on the right side of the page --------------------------------------------------------------------->
If you have ideas for more cool links please blog about them and I'll add them on.

2 Comments:

Blogger joe said...

Course Home Page doesn't work for me.

4:55 PM  
Blogger joe said...

Oops, it is working now. I had tried it yesterday and prior and it had not been working.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home